POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Re: Music sync test (DivX, ~1MBbu) : Re: Music sync test (DivX, ~1MBbu) Server Time
20 Jul 2024 03:25:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Music sync test (DivX, ~1MBbu)
From: JRG
Date: 27 Oct 2001 14:59:52
Message: <3bdb0428@news.povray.org>
Hi Warp,
that's cool and all, but I was wandering if you could drive me through all
those divx encoding options. I cannot get even acceptable results. Once the
animation (one of mine) starts every color gets mixed and blurred... The
MPEG file (1.4 MB) of that animation looks good, but with divx I should get
both better compression and quality, shouldn't I? So, where should I put
hand?
Thanks in advance.

--
Jonathan.