POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Torus problems with distant camera : Re: Torus problems with distant camera Server Time
30 Jul 2024 14:25:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Torus problems with distant camera
From: Slime
Date: 26 Oct 2001 20:08:10
Message: <3bd9faea$1@news.povray.org>
Well, it makes sense that it may happen when the rays have extremely low
slopes (that is, they go over 1 unit in the X direction for every 100000 or
so units in the Z direction), but why does it happen with an orthographic
camera? At only a distance of about 1000 units? Surely POV can handle more
than four decimals.

--
- Slime
[ http://www.slimeland.com/ ]