POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : norepeatable isomaze : Re: norepeatable isomaze Server Time
17 Aug 2024 08:23:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: norepeatable isomaze
From: David Cook
Date: 26 Oct 2001 18:37:59
Message: <3bd9e5c7@news.povray.org>

news:eh5dttoirrhgo8qfs79qbnah2hue043lhl@4ax.com...
> Here are images I've designed with POV 3.5beta.
> Maze3 is box with pigment but maze1 and maze2 are isosurfaces (no CSG
> - one contignous object). They base on the same function. You can fast
> swap them on screen this images to watch the same maze shape.
>
> What do you think about ? What should I do with this ?
>
> ABX

This reminds me of a post I made quite a while back. I seemed to recall this
type of curve was called a "Dragon" curve, hence the title of the image. It
turned out this is not what it's called, but I can't remember what the real
name is now. Anyone out there remember what this curve is called?

The difference I see between your curves and mine are that mine don't have
crossovers. I hope there's enough detail on this to recognise the technique.
I rendereded it for my 1280x1024 desktop and had to shrink it to a
reasonable size for posting.

-- Dave

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: