POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : bug with #declare order : Re: bug with #declare order Server Time
30 Jul 2024 20:26:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: bug with #declare order
From: Anders K
Date: 26 Oct 2001 09:55:03
Message: <3bd96b37@news.povray.org>
> What about #macro inside #macro? #switch inside
> #switch? Or mixing: #local inside #macro?

There's a difference between something like

  #declare A#declare A=0;=1;

and something like

  #switch (Something)
    #switch (SomethingElse)
    #end
  #end

In the first case, the second #declare is actually *inside* the first
#declare. In the second case, the second switch is *between* the first
#switch and the first #end. (I know that's also commonly called "inside" but
it's a different kind of "inside".)