POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : List of known bugs - any takers? : Re: List of known bugs - any takers? Server Time
30 Jul 2024 14:16:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: List of known bugs - any takers?
From: Rune
Date: 25 Oct 2001 18:06:52
Message: <3bd88cfc@news.povray.org>
"Tom Melly" wrote:
> Hmm, no takers?

Nope.

> I would volunteer, but I suspect that this would
> be a case of optomism triumphing over reality...

It's not very difficult really, if you have the time to read all the
messages in this group.
The list is practically just a list of references to messages posted in this
group and the binaries group.

> Would it be any help if I supplied an online perl-run db?

> This wouldn't duplicate the beta-test ng - it would only
> be for recording bugs that had been acknowledged in the
> group...

Well, I don't think that's what's needed. It won't be of any use if nobody
maintains the list in the first place, as it only adds additional work to
the maintaining job.

Rune
Rune's World:    http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk (updated June 26)