POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : List of known bugs - any takers? : Re: List of known bugs - any takers? Server Time
30 Jul 2024 14:22:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: List of known bugs - any takers?
From: Rune
Date: 25 Oct 2001 18:06:48
Message: <3bd88cf8@news.povray.org>
"Warp" wrote:
> I can post a formal bug report here if you
> want and it's necessary...

Part of the purpose of the list is that users don't keep reporting bugs that
are already known. If users should be able to see the bug report then it's
necessary to repost the bug report in povray.beta-test.

As to what *I* want, that's irrelevant as I don't manage the list anymore. I
hope someone will take over.

Rune
Rune's World:    http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk (updated June 26)