POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Povray Keyring (47 kb) : Re: Povray Keyring (47 kb) Server Time
17 Aug 2024 06:16:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Povray Keyring (47 kb)
From: David Heys
Date: 25 Oct 2001 11:52:37
Message: <3bd83545@news.povray.org>
Mahalis <don### [at] fakeycom> wrote in message
> Hmm. I like the design idea, but having that outer ring looks a bit clunky
> to me. I definitely like the idea of having the POV logo- the actual 3D
> shape, I mean- embedded in it. I made something a little like that last
> night- I'll post it here. Keep up the good work, people!

Well the outer ring, in this design, is necessary, as the inner disk spins
freely on the axis. I've been seeing a lot of keyrings in the lsat couple of
years that are like this. Disks or squares that spin inside and outer
framework.

But, as Chris was saying, the design is a fair bit above the cost
constraints he's dealing with. So, I'll go back to the drawing board. :{)

David