POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.international : [de] Hallo! : Re: [de] Hallo! Server Time
22 Jun 2024 22:51:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: [de] Hallo!
From: Ruy
Date: 25 Oct 2001 11:13:15
Message: <3bd82c0b$1@news.povray.org>
"Christoph Hormann" <chr### [at] gmxde> escreveu na mensagem
> To everyone: Maybe we should set up a multilingual welcome message for
> this group.

Seems like a great idea. My first message in Portuguese [pt] is supposed to
be a welcome message, but it will expire and late comers will not have a
chance to see it. I tried to follow the lines of Gilles' message, and also
got some of our Spanish speaking friends' "Hola!" message in the mix.

How long and detailed do you feel it should be? What should be the general
contents, if the message was to be "unified" in its meaning?

Ruy