POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Keyring : Re: Keyring Server Time
17 Aug 2024 06:18:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Keyring
From: Ruy
Date: 25 Oct 2001 08:34:15
Message: <3bd806c7@news.povray.org>
"Mahalis" <don### [at] fakeycom> escreveu na mensagem
> Just dabbling a bit with this keychain idea... Tell me what ya think.

Now, this is more like it. It is something along this line I was talking
about on my answer to Chris' posting on p.g a couple of days ago.

One glitch, though: the hole for the chain should be placed as to leave the
logo standing up when the keyring is hanging (that would be above the logo,
I believe, not beside it).

Nice concept, anyway. I'd buy one.

Ruy