POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : List of known bugs - any takers? : Re: List of known bugs - any takers? Server Time
30 Jul 2024 14:17:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: List of known bugs - any takers?
From: Tom Melly
Date: 25 Oct 2001 08:18:50
Message: <3bd8032a$1@news.povray.org>
"Rune" <run### [at] mobilixnetdk> wrote in message

<snip>

Hmm, no takers?

I would volunteer, but I suspect that this would be a case of optomism
triumphing over reality...

Would it be any help if I supplied an online perl-run db?

eg. fields for:

bug
beta version
type (doc/wrong output/crash/etc)
reported by
verified by
pov team confirmed
ref: (url to news message)
sample code (if applic)
fixed
fix version

?

This wouldn't duplicate the beta-test ng - it would only be for recording bugs
that had been acknowledged in the group...