POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : wrong interpolation at start of spline : Re: wrong interpolation at start of spline Server Time
30 Jul 2024 14:29:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: wrong interpolation at start of spline
From: Mark Wagner
Date: 25 Oct 2001 01:05:45
Message: <3bd79da9@news.povray.org>
Bob H. wrote in message <3bd6d129@news.povray.org>...
> but N=125 or 150 doesn't show
>the last T value.  If you get what I'm saying.

That's because of how the T value for evaluation is computed: Spl(I/N,
linear_spline).  No matter how big you make N, the spline will always be
evaluated from I/N to N/N, or in other words, to 1.  If you change the code
to Spl(I/100, linear_spline), and #declare I = -25, #declare N = 125, both
end points show up properly.

--
Mark