POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : some cheap stuff! : Re: some cheap stuff! Server Time
17 Aug 2024 06:25:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: some cheap stuff!
From: blessing
Date: 24 Oct 2001 22:46:58
Message: <3bd77d22@news.povray.org>
me like!

  F.Audet <flo### [at] sympaticoca> wrote in message

  Hi, there,
      Here is some stuff I played with since the last
  two days:

  #macro Geo_flower ( rad_whole_thing, step_num, line_thickness,
smoother, circonf )

  I made this macro quite quickly,  and it works well.
  In fact,  the only problem is that this macro doesn't
  have a great usefullness !  But it doesn' t matter,
  I did it as a challenge,  in trying to ask the computer
  to find the good radius',  dependently of the number
  of steps a given shape has been programmed for.
  Also,  a "smoother" keyword give the possibility
  to smooth the curves...  The whole thing is done
  using csg and trig calculations.

  Is this an idea of some interest ?...  Or should I move
  somewhere else ?

                 Alex Pilot

-----

-----