POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : border lines are missing : Re: border lines are missing Server Time
5 Sep 2024 04:18:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: border lines are missing
From: Trevor Quayle
Date: 24 Oct 2001 10:31:30
Message: <3bd6d0c2$1@news.povray.org>
You may have to adjust the settings to get what you want including

threshold +An.n
method    +AMn (1 or 2)
recursion +Rn

try  +A0.0 +AM2 +R4  for farily high settings, it takes a lot longer to
render though, try playing with the settings (read the docs to find out more
about them). I usually use method 2  don't go higher than 4 for recursion
level unless you have a lot of time on your hands, try different thresholds
as well (+A0.3, +A0.2, +A0.1, +A0.01, etc...)

-tgq