POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : prism along a curve : Re: prism along a curve Server Time
5 Sep 2024 04:15:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: prism along a curve
From: anoop
Date: 24 Oct 2001 06:35:06
Message: <3bd6995a@news.povray.org>
John Bradshaw wrote in message <3bd60b34$1@news.povray.org>...
>Anoop,
>
>I found the link, but all it got me was a 404. Do you know of a
different
>place to get this macro?
>
>Thanks,
>John

I've got it with me. Could post to you if you want; I don't think the
author would mind, it being opensource and all. BTW, you could also
try out Chris Colefax's spline util which, too, does some wonderful
things including (I think) this.

You know, there was a previous post regarding making a central
semi-official repository for such things. Considering the number of
links (some of them really wonderful stuff) going dead, I think it
would be a really wonderful idea. (Also it should prevent us searching
all over the place :-))

Regards,
Anoop

Perhaps you could try these addresses, too:
http://members.nbci.com/dvarrazzo/epov.htm
http://members.nbci.com/dvarrazzo/eindex.htm ?
http://members.nbci.com/_XMCM/dvarrazzo/eindex.htm
http://members.nbci.com/_XMCM/dvarrazzo/striscia/stri101.zip