POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : mesh bug : Re: mesh bug Server Time
30 Jul 2024 14:31:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: mesh bug
From: Tom Melly
Date: 23 Oct 2001 14:44:00
Message: <3bd5ba70@news.povray.org>
Thorsten wrote in message <3BD5A81C.DD974988@ewetel.net>...

>I can confirm this: First and second runs are ok. The problem appears in
the
>third run.
>Everything is ok after restarting POV... But only for two runs.

Weird - I thought it must be something stupid with my machine - can't wait
to hear the explanation for this one. btw it doesn't show up on all meshes
as far as I can tell. I made a simple mesh (3 sided pyramid with a base) and
couldn't reproduce it, but I don't know if that was the simplicity or
different arrangement of textures...