POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Fourier series : Re: Fourier series Server Time
17 Aug 2024 08:16:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Fourier series
From: Slime
Date: 22 Oct 2001 21:36:55
Message: <3bd4c9b7@news.povray.org>
I assume that as we look towards the back of the object, we see the places
where more terms have been added. So, as you added term after term, how did
you calculate the value "inbetween" the terms? linear interpolation?

Is this a parametric object or a mesh?

- Slime
[ http://www.slimeland.com/ ]
[ http://www.slimeland.com/images/ ]