POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : I may actually finish this one, part 2 (50kb bu) : I may actually finish this one, part 2 (50kb bu) Server Time
17 Aug 2024 08:17:04 EDT (-0400)
  I may actually finish this one, part 2 (50kb bu)
From: Kevin Ellis
Date: 22 Oct 2001 14:42:22
Message: <3bd4688e@news.povray.org>
Hi all

Not much of an update but I've tried to address the criticisms so far.

Well hopefully there is now some more contrast in the image as I've darkened
the sand a bit.
The objects should now give a sense of direction for the light and I've
scaled down the effect of the normal on the sand.

This took 1hr to render with low quality aa and radiosity (only count of
50), hence the artifacts.

Comments and criticisms more than welcome

Kev

http://perso.libertysurf.co.uk/kevin.ellis

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: