POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Twisted Sunflower (~99kbu) : Re: Twisted Sunflower (~99kbu) Server Time
17 Aug 2024 14:15:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Twisted Sunflower (~99kbu)
From: Redbeard (MDJohnson)
Date: 21 Oct 2001 13:10:07
Message: <3bd3016f@news.povray.org>
"Rune" <run### [at] mobilixnetdk> wrote in message
> "Redbeard (MDJohnson)" wrote:
> > Thanks Rune!  As I am always impressed by your work,
> > that is a great compliment.
>
> I'm flattered, but still, though I've had some success with advanced
> animation techniques, my artistic accomplishments are nothing special and
> deserve no greater admiration than those of yours and most other POV-Ray
> users around here. :)

And I take every compliment very seriously.  It's one of the reasons I've
decided to start posting here.  It's one thing to have people who know
absolutely nothing about your tools say "That's amazing!"  It's quite another to
have those who use your tools on a daily basis say the same thing.

I look at most of the work that gets posted here and am amazed.  Then I'm even
more amazed when I'm able to do something that I think is comprable.

Thanks again for the compliemnts!

Michael