POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Twisted Sunflower (~99kbu) : Re: Twisted Sunflower (~99kbu) Server Time
17 Aug 2024 14:16:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Twisted Sunflower (~99kbu)
From: Rune
Date: 21 Oct 2001 09:20:12
Message: <3bd2cb8c@news.povray.org>
"Redbeard (MDJohnson)" wrote:
> Thanks Rune!  As I am always impressed by your work,
> that is a great compliment.

I'm flattered, but still, though I've had some success with advanced
animation techniques, my artistic accomplishments are nothing special and
deserve no greater admiration than those of yours and most other POV-Ray
users around here. :)

Rune
Rune's World:    http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk (updated June 26)