POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : #error bug : Re: #error bug Server Time
31 Jul 2024 00:25:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: #error bug
From: Thorsten Froehlich
Date: 21 Oct 2001 07:47:13
Message: <3bd2b5c1@news.povray.org>
In article <3bd29aee@news.povray.org> , "Rune" <run### [at] mobilixnetdk>
wrote:

> I completely agree! But what can mere POV-Ray users do to convince a
> POV-Team member?

Remember, I am not speaking for the team, only for myself.

As for the actual problem, all you want is to get me to say "It is a bug",
but it simply is not a bug.  First of all, before considering the result, a
bug is something that is *unintentional*, BUT the problem we are discussing
is how to change the *intentional* behavior of POV-Ray.  So what remains in
the problem of getting a fatal user-defined error message to the user of the
scene file...

    Thorsten

Thorsten Froehlich, Duisburg, Germany
e-mail: tho### [at] trfde