POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Prehistoric colonist ship habitation module parlor revisited (JPG 400x300, 44 KB) : Re: New image, after light_source/wall coincidence correction (JPG 400x300, 52 KB) Server Time
17 Aug 2024 08:21:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New image, after light_source/wall coincidence correction (JPG 400x300, 52 KB)
From: JRG
Date: 21 Oct 2001 07:19:53
Message: <3bd2af59@news.povray.org>
Hmmm, if I understood you well you have your lights put in CSG objects. If
you're using simple unions, there shouldn't be any problem. If you're using
differences too, which seems the case, then you may want to put your
light_source block outside the difference: i.e.: union { difference
{YOUR_DIFFERENCE} light_source {YOUR_LIGHT_SOURCE}}}. Anyway, if you wanted
to post some code it would be easier to find what is wrong.

--
Jonathan.

http://www.geocities.com/electricafghan/index-e.html

----