POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Quintoped : Re: Quintoped Server Time
18 Apr 2024 18:31:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Quintoped
From: Rune
Date: 21 Oct 2001 05:16:43
Message: <3bd2927b@news.povray.org>
"Marc van den Dikkenberg" wrote:
> Does your method easily allow 'bugs' (six legs,
> walking in pairs), or is there no correlation
> between the various legs?

There is indeed correlation between the legs. Each leg is assigned to a
certain time value in a walk cycle. Right now only one leg can be assigned
to each time value, so legs can't walk in pairs, but I intent to add support
for that.

I'll try to animate a spider in the next animation.

Rune
Rune's World:    http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk (updated June 26)