POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : plane -WIP2- : Re: plane -WIP2- Server Time
17 Aug 2024 08:17:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: plane -WIP2-
From: Darrell Miller
Date: 20 Oct 2001 18:16:10
Message: <3bd1f7aa@news.povray.org>
i wish i could use UV mapping but as of now, i'm modeling in Rhino 1.1 and
exporting to Moray in .UDO format. i know this isnt the best way to do it..
and i'm not a "true POVer" if i dont code all my work.. but Moray's GUI sure
makes things alot easier and faster.
hopefully lutz and the moray team will come up with a way to use UV mapping
in the next version of Moray

-darrell miller

"Jon A. Cruz" <jon### [at] geocitiescom> wrote in message
> Darrell Miller wrote:
>
> > well.. he's the first attempt at texturing my plane.. its rendered in
POV
> > 3.0g just because it works easily with Moray.
> > its just a simple image map made with photoshop.
> > i'm going to do each piece seperately with much more detail.. decals..
and