POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : plane -WIP2- : Re: plane -WIP2- Server Time
17 Aug 2024 08:23:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: plane -WIP2-
From: Rune
Date: 20 Oct 2001 16:27:32
Message: <3bd1de34@news.povray.org>
"Darrell Miller" wrote:
> well.. he's the first attempt at texturing my plane..

I really like this one! :)

I'm fond of the combination of toony style and realistic textures. Something
that I'm also planning to try out myself when I get time.

My only suggestion is to make the propeller just slightly smaller, so it can
rotate without colliding with the ground when the plane is takes off and
lands.

Rune
Rune's World:    http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk (updated June 26)