POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : AA threshold in the docs : AA threshold in the docs Server Time
30 Jul 2024 16:20:15 EDT (-0400)
  AA threshold in the docs
From: Trevor Quayle
Date: 19 Oct 2001 11:25:04
Message: <3bd045d0$1@news.povray.org>
Perhaps it should be stated in the docs that when AA threshold of 0.0 is
used that every pixel is supersampled (As I understand it).  It should make
sense with careful consideration of how AA threshold and supersampling
works.  But at first glance, people may get the impression otherwise (i.e.,
maybe that it turns off AA, etc.) and wonder why the render is so slow.

Just my opinion here though, not really a bug or problem.

-tgq