POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : (Mac) Scenes/Portfolio : Re: (Mac) Scenes/Portfolio Server Time
30 Jul 2024 16:16:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: (Mac) Scenes/Portfolio
Date: 19 Oct 2001 20:27:44
Message: <3bd03d39.63620881@news.povray.org>
On Wed, 17 Oct 2001 12:57:03 +0100, tom### [at] swipnetse (Tom Stone)
wrote:

>Could you please give me more details of how you render the INI files?

If you have a dialog to set the animation options here is the relevant
settings. Also note that the aspect portfolio ini files I checked
rendered 200x200 pixel images, but a quick check of the .pov reveals
that it'll adjust the camera to the render resolution, Hope this helps
more than my previous attempt.

Initial_Frame=0
; Final frame should be equal to dimension_size(textureArr,1)-1
Final_Frame=32

Initial_Clock=0
Final_Clock=1

Cyclic_Animation=off