POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Field rendering? : Re: Field rendering? Server Time
30 Jul 2024 16:26:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Field rendering?
From: Vampyrium
Date: 19 Oct 2001 00:03:14
Message: <3bcfa602@news.povray.org>
-Hail

  This information is wrong again. Check out any video output software and
you will see what i mean. I have worked with video for over a year and I
know exactly why POV material cannot be used (properly) unless you have
digital fusion which can fix fields (and this option is neither easy or
cheap!). It simply because its fileld rendering capability is just not what
it should be. You cannot have a smooth animation with two identical fields.
If you insist on this being the way it should be I wil have to post some
clear example images as this is an important feature that has gone terribly
wrong.