POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Apologies (Ignore SlimeLS postings) : Re: Apologies (Ignore SlimeLS postings) Server Time
20 Jul 2024 03:27:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Apologies (Ignore SlimeLS postings)
From: JRG
Date: 18 Oct 2001 13:19:19
Message: <3bcf0f17@news.povray.org>
"Jim Kress" <kre### [at] kressworkscom> ha scritto nel messaggio
> 1 MB limit doesn't seem to be working.  For example, the "Flood of Blood",
> "First Flow Take 2" posts by JRG were obviously larger than 1 MB before
> posting.  As posted they were 1.7 and 1.6 MB, respectively.
>
> You may want to check the "enforcement program"
>
> Jim

In fact they are 1.173 and 1.275 MB respectively... I'm sorry, I didn't know
about that limit (cannot find any reference to that in p.a.f-a-q...).
I don't have my own site so, since I use the best compression available in
cmpeg, I couldn't post those works at all...
I can delete those messages if needed.

--
Jonathan.