POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : (Mac) Scenes/Portfolio : Re: (Mac) Scenes/Portfolio Server Time
30 Jul 2024 16:21:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: (Mac) Scenes/Portfolio
Date: 17 Oct 2001 15:45:31
Message: <3bcddf5f.3437689@news.povray.org>
On Wed, 17 Oct 2001 12:57:03 +0100, tom### [at] swipnetse (Tom Stone)
wrote:
>I thought that it was a problem with the Mac handling of INI files, but if
>you got it to work on your Mac, then I'm obviously doing something very
>wrong.
>
>Could you please give me more details of how you render the INI files?
>And also your Mac/system configuration.

ooops, didn't see the question as Mac specific. Sorry about that. I
don't have Mac access so I can't help you at all. Under Windows you
just open the .ini file in the POV-Ray editor and then click render,
isn't it the same on the Mac ??

/Erkki