POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Will not render : Re: Will not render Server Time
30 Jul 2024 16:26:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Will not render
From: Mark Wagner
Date: 17 Oct 2001 02:04:45
Message: <3bcd1f7d$1@news.povray.org>
Steve Wilson wrote in message <3bcd1153$1@news.povray.org>...
>I have been threw all the options, but Moray 3.3 will not send valid files
>to Povray, the Povray will work fine if I load a file that was already
>started but not a modified file from Moray.  Any idea what I should do?

The files sent by Moray are perfectly valid.

>Command Line Error: Unrecognized output file format X.

This is (I think) a known problem with Moray.  POV-Ray's interpretation of
some of the command-line parameters changed slightly in POV-Ray 3.5, and
Moray now sends an invalid command line.  The workaround (for now) is to use
Moray with POV-Ray 3.1g.

--
Mark