POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Subsurfscat/Poser take 3 (25kb) : Re: Subsurfscat/Poser take 3 (25kb) Server Time
17 Aug 2024 10:19:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Subsurfscat/Poser take 3 (25kb)
From: Wilson Reis
Date: 17 Oct 2001 01:22:09
Message: <3bcd1581@news.povray.org>
I am no Rhino expert, but wouldnt this mesh problem be solved with a smooth
command ?
That would add more triangles to the mesh but as i see the problem it would
help a lot.

Normally i would not recommend a product that costs US$ 975 (iirc) , but
there's a free trial version with 25 saves. I think 25 it's enough for
smoothing some poses and trying it in POV, ahn ?

Will

PS: The URL is www.rhino3d.com .

"Gilles Tran" <tra### [at] inapginrafr> escreveu na mensagem

> 3bcb7bf1@news.povray.org...
> > Actually, I was going to suggest that you swap intervals and samples.
You