POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Rad Spacedog anim (~256kbu) : Re: Rad Spacedog anim (~256kbu) Server Time
20 Jul 2024 03:32:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Rad Spacedog anim (~256kbu)
From: Bill DeWitt
Date: 16 Oct 2001 12:49:21
Message: <3bcc6511$1@news.povray.org>
"Greg M. Johnson" <"gregj56590[:-0]"@aol.com> wrote :

> I say fight the discourtesy of bleeding-edge-ware and get an MPG-1 capable
> viewer.

    I didn't use to think this but now I agree. This is not a forum about
experimental video compression. It's about the program that makes the
images, Povray, and how to animate objects in those images with that
program.

    MPG-1 is pretty universal and if you want your animations to be seen, or
if you want to be polite to those who want to see your animations, you
should use it.