POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : modified v3.5 logo [~18K Jpg] : modified v3.5 logo [~18K Jpg] Server Time
17 Aug 2024 08:21:01 EDT (-0400)
  modified v3.5 logo [~18K Jpg]
From: Bob H
Date: 16 Oct 2001 07:34:07
Message: <3bcc1b2f@news.povray.org>
Not a whole lot different, I was making new icons for myself and this was
the changed CSG for it.  Since I haven't posted much lately I figured I
needed the practice.

BTW, anybody care for the icons (24 bit, 64x64 res.)?  I have to admit that
they don't plainly express the "P" for POV-Ray like the original so I'm
still considering further changes.  They do however try and show a P and R
both.

Bob H.
--
http://webpages.charter.net/omniverse/omniverse.htm