POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : is *this* a bug : Re: is *this* a bug Server Time
30 Jul 2024 18:23:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: is *this* a bug
From: Gail Shaw
Date: 16 Oct 2001 01:59:43
Message: <3bcbcccf@news.povray.org>
"nospam" <Pet### [at] nymaliasnetalmost> wrote in message

> biscuit.pov - No need for me to post it, it comes with povray 3.5
> in the scenes/advanced directory.   :)

also happens to be the demo scene that pov renders after it installs. It
renders
fine on my machine. Sorry, can't help

Gail
* gsh### [at] monotixcoza                *   Step into the abyss,           *
* http://www.rucus.ru.ac.za/~gail/   *   and let go.          Babylon 5 *
* Just think of me as the storm before the calm     Magic: The Gathering*