POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : semitransparent preview if hf_gray_16 and alpha channel output : semitransparent preview if hf_gray_16 and alpha channel output Server Time
30 Jul 2024 16:22:12 EDT (-0400)
  semitransparent preview if hf_gray_16 and alpha channel output
From: Bob H
Date: 15 Oct 2001 19:24:29
Message: <3bcb702d@news.povray.org>
beta.6.icl.win32, WinME, Piii, 512MB

Like the subject line says... plus sky sphere.

I tried it with png, tga, and bmp outputs.  Render preview window always
showed everything as semitransparent even though containing only
nontransparent objects.
Removing the skysphere I have in the scene returns things to normal.  There
isn't any reflection BTW.

Bob H.
--
http://webpages.charter.net/omniverse/omniverse.htm