POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Torii final (156 kb) : Re: Torii final (156 kb) Server Time
17 Aug 2024 10:16:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Torii final (156 kb)
From: Wilson Reis
Date: 15 Oct 2001 12:13:32
Message: <3bcb0b2c@news.povray.org>
I like the model but the texturing is strange, i think.
I presume that you used image maps in the larger columns, but the red
background of your image map file is not matching with the red on the rest
of your model, at least that's how it looks to me.

What about adding (when you find time) more elements to the scene ? It would
look even better

Keep up the good work :-)
Will