POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Tri-fighters on patrol (50kbu) : Tri-fighters on patrol (50kbu) Server Time
17 Aug 2024 10:19:11 EDT (-0400)
  Tri-fighters on patrol (50kbu)
From: Gail Shaw
Date: 15 Oct 2001 07:29:38
Message: <3bcac8a2@news.povray.org>
The ship's a Rhino model that I've been modelling on and off for a few
months.
finished it last week and spend most of the weekend getting the uv-mapping
correct.

Planet is a modified venus map from nasa, nebula is from Chris Colefax's
galaxy include

Still need to model the opposing side's ships.

Comments?

Gail
* gsh### [at] monotixcoza                *   Step into the abyss,           *
* http://www.rucus.ru.ac.za/~gail/   *   and let go.          Babylon 5 *
* Just think of me as the storm before the calm     Magic: The Gathering*

Attachments:
Download 'ship2.jpg' (46 KB)

Preview of image 'ship2.jpg'
ship2.jpg