POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Lady Liberty and US flag overlay [~23K Jpg] : Re: Lady Liberty and US flag overlay [~23K Jpg this time] Server Time
17 Aug 2024 10:18:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Lady Liberty and US flag overlay [~23K Jpg this time]
From: Bob H
Date: 15 Oct 2001 03:47:10
Message: <3bca947e$1@news.povray.org>
"Mark Wagner" <mar### [at] gtenet> wrote in message

> Is there a reason your JPEG image has a .png extension?

Must be the first time that's happened.  Was converted from png to jpg using
PSP and the extension should have switched then.  Unless I typed .png onto
the end by mistake, if so I thought it would append a .jpg anyway.  Thanks
for bringing it to my attention.
Attached is one with jpg extension so it can be trouble-free.