POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : WIP plane take 2 : Re: WIP plane take 2 Server Time
17 Aug 2024 10:22:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: WIP plane take 2
From: Ruy
Date: 14 Oct 2001 07:16:55
Message: <3bc97427@news.povray.org>
"Darrell Miller" <dar### [at] tallskinnyboycom> escreveu na mensagem
> well.. i rounded the edges.. i'm not really happy with them.. i'm going to
> try again tomarrow.. i'm still in the learning process of Rhino.. but i'm
> making progress..
> any suggestions.. i'd like to put a machine gun.. i'm just kinda strapped
> for space..

This is what I had in mind. IMHO it looks better. Did you try to see what it
looks like with really tiny propellers? I believe - as with the round
edges - that it would add to the overall "cuteness" of the plane.

Anyway, take Batronyx advice and go with your guts. You are doing a great
job.

Ruy