POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : WIP plane take 2 : Re: WIP plane take 2 Server Time
17 Aug 2024 10:20:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: WIP plane take 2
From: Skip Talbot
Date: 14 Oct 2001 03:02:11
Message: <3bc93873$1@news.povray.org>
Darrell,  I liked it alot more with the sharp angles.  I model German WWII
prototype designs in Rhino and then export them to POV for rendering.  I am
going to buy Rhino 2.0 real soon, thank God for the education price.
Anyway, I think the aircraft loses some of its comical definition without
the sharp edges.  Now it just looks like some fake floppy thing.  Your
original one reminded me of a pedal powered P-51 I used to play in when I
was real little.  Nice work and be sure to post the final POV rendering!

--
Skip