POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : YACU [20kbu] : YACU [20kbu] Server Time
17 Aug 2024 10:13:25 EDT (-0400)
  YACU [20kbu]
From: Tony[B]
Date: 13 Oct 2001 17:56:11
Message: <3bc8b87b@news.povray.org>
Well, here's the latest. Still no luck removing the ring. It seems to be a
by-product of both the radiosity and the IOR, which makes it worse. For now,
this is about as good as I can get it without post-processing and
excruciatingly slow rendering. Is it already ready already, you think? :) I
noticed that area_lights reeeally slow this render down, so I used 3x3s
instead of 10x10s. It took 34 minutes. Enjoy.