POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Disasteroid : Re: Disasteroid Server Time
17 Aug 2024 10:22:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Disasteroid
From: Bill DeWitt
Date: 13 Oct 2001 16:37:47
Message: <3bc8a61b@news.povray.org>
"Slime" <noo### [at] hotmailcom> wrote in message
> Oh, heh heh, actually, I *did* notice that, at one point, but didn't
really
> notice it *enough* to think any more of it.

    Well, here is the fixed version, minus the off angle that I intend to
fill with something interesting. I've decided that the black lines are not
Chris's fault after all, they seem to be the edges of my isosurface media
container. I think I will try changing that to a sphere. There was a reason
I didn't do that before, maybe I can overcome that now.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'Disasteroid102.jpg' (49 KB)

Preview of image 'Disasteroid102.jpg'