POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : one more subsurface scattering test [15 Ko] : Re: one more subsurface scattering test [15 Ko] Server Time
17 Aug 2024 10:17:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: one more subsurface scattering test [15 Ko]
From: Tony[B]
Date: 13 Oct 2001 11:44:51
Message: <3bc86173@news.povray.org>
In my candle experiments, I have reduced filter to 0.65 (I' thinking of
raising it a bit again). This made the object not so transparent, but enough
so that the light gets through it and you can see the fading. It is
frustrating, though. I will continue my experiments a bit more today.

Very nice work, btw, Mael!