POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Are POV-Ray for Windows 3.5 Beta "Help-Files" online somewhere? : Re: Are POV-Ray for Windows 3.5 Beta "Help-Files" onlinesomewhere? Server Time
31 Jul 2024 00:28:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Are POV-Ray for Windows 3.5 Beta "Help-Files" onlinesomewhere?
From: Thorsten Froehlich
Date: 12 Oct 2001 16:17:32
Message: <3bc74fdc@news.povray.org>
In article <LUzHO=AQFHIGR5JkuStP5dP1tNlO@4ax.com> , Glen Berry
<7no### [at] ezwvcom>  wrote:

> The version of IE that I installed was actually IE5, and not IE4. It
> was IE5 that made my system lock up, and not IE4.

Sounds more like it.  I am not sure M$ still has IE 4 for download, but if
you can find it somewhere, it does a really better job than IE 3.

    Thorsten

BTW, as far as I know the HTML help can be used with IE 3, just not
everything might work.

Thorsten Froehlich, Duisburg, Germany
e-mail: tho### [at] trfde