POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : 59 Stellations of the Icosahedron - ICOSA59 mod.jpg (0/1) : Re: 59 Stellations of the Icosahedron - ICOSA59 mod.jpg (0/1) Server Time
17 Aug 2024 12:16:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 59 Stellations of the Icosahedron - ICOSA59 mod.jpg (0/1)
From: badt
Date: 12 Oct 2001 12:25:02
Message: <3bc7195e@news.povray.org>
funny thing

since my last post i cant get myself to think of anything but the 59
stellations, and how im gonna use my code to
generaclly create them.
Moreover, the great icosahedron (the one in your post, i believe) was to be
my next chalange

However, as I have been saying it migh take me some time, since I dont get
that much free time these days...
maybe in a few months

Thanks for your post
    Oded