POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : BW output in render window : BW output in render window Server Time
30 Jul 2024 18:10:49 EDT (-0400)
  BW output in render window
From: Chris Purdy
Date: 12 Oct 2001 08:06:35
Message: <3bc6dccb$1@news.povray.org>
Hi all,
Forgive me if this is some simple setting problem but I cant seem to figure
it out.  I have been running betas 2-5 with no problems, but when I
downloaded beta 6 and installed it, I only get Black and White in the render
window. And it appears to have a DARK gray checkered background.  Any
suggestions?  Has this come up before?

Just for your info, my scene is a heightfield with one light source and
standard camera, output from Moray 3.3, its very possible I have a setting
in moray set-up wrong.

Thanks for your help.

- Chris Purdy