POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : wip : Re: wip Server Time
17 Aug 2024 10:18:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: wip
From: Hugo
Date: 12 Oct 2001 07:10:48
Message: <3bc6cfb8$1@news.povray.org>
Hey

I love it!  :o))   It represents some of my dreams for architecture. It
feels original and sci-fi like, and even cheats the eye a bit to think the
camera is skew but it's not.. I like the design indeed of this ... corridor.
Do people pop up from the middle of those torus'? In jetsuits? Noo.. Maybe
it's a transporter place.. But I wonder because they look like open holes to
something downstairs. In that case I might want to add some glow to them,
because it looks hot, and maybe remove the black remains between the rings
of torus' and the yellow cylinder on the floor.

The "thing" to the right - is that for people to put their hats, jackets and
so?  I forgot the english word for it.. I don't know what you actually
intended with this scene, maybe you think it's mostly abstract.. The white
light - is that supposed to be artificial light - like neon - or a window?
I would prefer it to be artificial light, but the "caustics" to the left ..
hmm.. confuse me so maybe it's a window.. The white might be too white,
compared to the rest of the room.

Regards,
Hugo