POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Who needs Brazil? : Re: Who needs Brazil? Server Time
17 Aug 2024 10:20:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Who needs Brazil?
From: Tony[B]
Date: 11 Oct 2001 19:34:30
Message: <3bc62c86@news.povray.org>
My God... that's ... stunning! The flames only need a little work to get the
coloring right (add that little blue area at the bottom). As for the candle
wax, that is quite good (especially as far as modelling goes, very nice!),
but as you can see in the attachment I've ... well, attached, you can see
through the candle. These candles would not work well in another more
"active" scene. Oh, and I must know how you did that metal texture. It's
beautiful! :)

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'c-thru.jpg' (5 KB)