POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Isosurfaces : Re: Isosurfaces Server Time
17 Aug 2024 12:21:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Isosurfaces
From: Bob H
Date: 11 Oct 2001 04:21:06
Message: <3bc55672@news.povray.org>
"Hugo" <hua### [at] post3teledk> wrote in message

> Yeah sure. My 3 bookmarked sources:
>
> http://www.econym.demon.co.uk/isotut/index.htm
> http://webpages.charter.net/omniverse/stb_iso/stbenge.html
> http://users.skynet.be/smellenbergh/

Egads!  You can see the one by Samuel Benge at my place??  He asked me to
"retire" it but I wanted to keep it for myself so I assigned it to have no
access from outsiders.  Obviously that didn't work out if you or anyone else
is still able to get to it.
Dang.  Looks like I'll need to physically remove it to my HD instead.  Sorry
Samuel! and all.  Was a mistake on my part.

Anyway, the reason he didn't think it should exist anymore was due to the
fact it has been outdated and there are others people have made to take its
place now.

Hm, I checked the settings again and looks like it needed resetting.  Anyone
care to try this link for me and see if you're turned away in some manner?
TIA

http://webpages.charter.net/omniverse/stb_iso/stbenge.html

Bob H.