POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Strange spline problem : Re: Strange spline problem Server Time
30 Jul 2024 18:18:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Strange spline problem
From: Bob H
Date: 10 Oct 2001 17:00:42
Message: <3bc4b6fa$1@news.povray.org>
Seeing is believing... what, I don't know exactly.

It would be plausible to me if this were only the five points (i<=5) and
somehow the last point being dropped out.  But this means the whole segment
becomes void, how can that be?  Not like the iterations are stopping at 80
or whatever and not continuing on with the while loop, so it must be a
spline problem.  Right?  Well, thinking about it, if the last point didn't
get placed I guess it could make the whole segment disappear.  That does
make some sense to me anyway.  Too bad I'm not a spline guru or I'd know for
sure I suppose.

Bob H.